American Delegation Starts its Visit to Sofia, Bucharest and Brussels Today
A US interagency delegation led by Derek Chollet, a special adviser to the US State Department, is expected to visit Sofia, Bucharest and Brussels from today until February 11th. It will discuss a number of issues and consult with NATO allies and EU partners on Russia's aggression against Ukraine.
According to the State Department, Chollet will meet with members of the Bulgarian government to continue the strategic dialogue in the field of security, energy and the rule of law, which began in January 2020.
The delegation will discuss a number of issues and consult with NATO allies and EU partners on Russia's aggression against Ukraine.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The US to Bulgaria and North Macedonia: Quickly Solve your Problems and Reduce Tension
- » North Macedonia Promised to Not Allow Incidents during the Celebration of Gotse Delchev, Bulgaria with Measures against Provocateurs
- » The Foreign Ministry will Demand the Access of Bulgarian Citizens to North Macedonia to be Ensured
- » A Visit of a Bulgarian Theater Production was Canceled in North Macedonia
- » Provocation after Provocation: Macedonians will Block Roads for Bulgarians Heading to Gotse Delchev's Grave
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister: Bulgarian Clubs should Change their Names