Bulgaria: Man was Detained for Issuing Fake Certificates in Bansko
The Regional Health Inspectorate and the police in Bansko detained a 40-year-old man who was conducting covid tests and issuing certificates without the permission of the Blagoevgrad Health Inspectorate.
The arrest came in the afternoon yesterday after RHI employees pretended to be customers and paid for the tests without being examined.
Immediately afterward, police officers came and detained the man. The same laboratory was searched a month ago in another winter resort in Pamporovo when there were detainees.
The case was referred to the prosecutor's office. Work on the case continues.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Driver was Detained after a Spectacular Chase with the Police in Sofia
- » Murder in Sofia: A Man Died from Multiple Stab Wounds, his Son was Detained
- » Bulgaria: Authorities Detained a Police Officer while On Duty with more than 1.6 Promille of Alcohol
- » Specialized Police Operation in the Bulgarian Village of Sindel after the Rape of a 73-year-old Woman
- » A 73-year-old Woman was Raped in a Bulgarian Village
- » 30 Days in Detention for the Attacker of Bulgarian Hristiyan Pendikov in North Macedonia