Sofia Ranks Eighth in the World in Polluted Air
Sofia this morning is on the 8th place in the world ranking for dirty air, according to the data on the quality of the atmospheric air on www.iqair.com
The unhealthy air is in the red zone for Bulgaria’s capital and refers mainly to the Izgrev and Levski districts. Otherwise, the first two places for polluted air in the world are held by Delhi and Mumbai in India, the third is the city of Kabul in Afghanistan.
The capital of Serbia, Belgrade, ranks fifth in polluted air this morning. Sarajevo in Bosnia and Herzegovina is one place ahead of Sofia - seventh. The top ten in terms of pollution continues with Wuhan in China and Milan in Italy - respectively in ninth tenth place. The capital of North Macedonia, Skopje, is in 11th place.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: New, Stricter Measures for Traffic Violators
- » 19 Canceled Flights between Bulgaria and Germany due to the Strike at German airports
- » Bulgaria: Bomb Signals were received in 10 Schools in Sofia and 15 in Burgas
- » Bulgarian Sheep Breeders: Lamb for Easter will be between BGN 25 and BGN 29 per kilogram
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 40 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will be Sunny and Windy with a sharp Cooling in the evening