Bulgaria and North Macedonia Jointly Mark 150th Anniversary of Gotse Delchev's Birth
Representatives of the governments of Bulgaria and North Macedonia laid wreaths at the grave of Gotse Delchev in the courtyard of the Church of the Holy Savior in Skopje, as part of the celebrations of the 150th anniversary of his birth.
The Bulgarian delegation includes Minister of Foreign Affairs Teodora Genchovska, Deputy Minister Velislava Petrova, Deputy Minister of Culture Yuri Valkovski and Chairman of the Parliamentary Committee on Culture and Media Toshko Yordanov, MEP Ilhan Kyuchyuk. North Macedonia was represented by Culture Minister Bisera Kostadinovska-Stoychevska and Deputy Foreign Minister Fatmire Isaki.
The General Director of BTA Kiril Valchev is part of the Bulgarian delegation. He also laid flowers at the tomb of the revolutionary. Later today, Valchev will host the official opening of the National Press Club - Skopje of Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Fifty People Protested in front of the Bulgarian Embassy in Skopje
- » Foreign Minister: Joining the OECD is Bulgaria's most Serious Integration Effort after the EU and NATO
- » Russian Senator: Bulgaria should Freeze because it is an Unfriendly Country
- » Bulgaria Suspends Visas for Russians with Property in Bulgaria and for Tourists from Russia
- » Russia Expelled 14 Bulgarian Diplomats
- » The Russian Ambassador expressed Hope that things will Change in Bulgaria