Bulgaria will Donate 250,000 doses of the Pfizer Vaccine to Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bulgaria will donate 258,570 doses of Comirnaty vaccine from Pfizer/Biontech to Bosnia and Herzegovina, the government decided.
The Council of Ministers adopted a decision on a proposal to the National Assembly for ratification of the Tripartite Donation Agreement between and between Bulgaria and Bosnia and Herzegovina and Pfizer/Biontech, as well as the Bilateral Donation Agreement between Bulgaria and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The draft agreements provide for a donation of 258,570 doses, with delivery costs to be borne by Bosnia and Herzegovina.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister: The Macedonian Language will become Official in the EU
- » Macron: I am Convinced that We Found a Compromise Solution for Bulgaria and N Macedonia
- » North Macedonia Postpones the Debate on the "French Proposal"
- » Fight in the Macedonian Parliament (VIDEO)
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister: We may Not Get a New Proposal
- » Belgrade: The Creation of the Serbian World is a Process that Cannot be Stopped