Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Max. Temperatures between 1°C and 6°C
Today will be mostly sunny. This was announced for FOCUS News Agency by the weather forecaster on duty at the National Institute of Hydrology and Meteorology Boryana Markova.
A light to moderate west-northwest wind will blow, which will start to orient from the southwest later in the day. Maximum temperatures will be between 1° and 6° Celsius, in Sofia around 1°C.
It will be mostly sunny over the Black Sea coast. It will blow to a moderate northwest wind, which in the evening will begin to orient from the southwest. Maximum air temperatures: 3°-5°C. The temperature of the sea water: 7°-8°C. The sea wave will be 2-3 points, but in the afternoon it will weaken.
It will be mostly sunny over the mountains. A strong and stormy north wind will blow, which will begin to weaken during the day. The maximum temperature at an altitude of 1200 meters will be about 0°C, at 2000 meters - about minus 5°C.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Temperatures are Dropping, Dangerous Weather in half of Bulgaria
- » At least 3,000 Dead Dolphins in the Black Sea – Military Sonars Blind them
- » EU to Ban the Sale of Petrol and Diesel Cars by 2035
- » Storm in Sofia, Underpasses Flooded
- » The Astronomical Summer begins Today
- » Bulgaria: The Most Polluting Cars Out of the Center of Sofia during Winter