Russian Foreign Minister: Our Patience is Running Out
The United States and its allies are seeking to establish military bridgeheads around Russia. This was announced by the Russian Foreign Minister at a press conference.
Sergei Lavrov stressed that the emergence of the Alliance on Russia's borders is categorically unacceptable for Moscow and described it as a real "red line".
Russia's foreign minister also said Moscow's patience with the West was running out and accused the European Union of destroying all mechanisms for cooperation with Moscow.
"Things have been piling up since the 1990s with NATO's promises not to expand its military infrastructure to the east and not to have significant military forces in the new member states. All of this has been thrown in the bin by our Western friends," he said. Lavrov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Putin: Russia now has Four New Territories, We are ready for Negotiations with Ukraine
- » Russia has declared the Nord Stream Leaks “State Terrorism” and turned its attention to the US
- » Tomorrow Putin will Sign the Annexation Agreements of One Fifth of Ukraine
- » Russian Nuclear Threats: US steps up Surveillance, Poland wants “Devastating” NATO response
- » Medvedev: If Moscow is Forced to use Nuclear Weapons in Ukraine, NATO will Not Retaliate
- » 17 are the Victims of Yesterday's Shooting in Russia