The Bulgarian Prime Minister met with "Vazrazhdane"
Prime Minister Kiril Petkov is talking to representatives of the Vazrazhdane party, BNR reported. Among them are the deputy chairmen of the party - Tsoncho Ganev and lawyer Petar Petrov, as well as Assoc. Prof. Atanas Mangarov, in his capacity of health expert of the formation.
The meeting became possible after a negative PCR test by Petkov. Until today, he was in isolation due to a positive test for coronavirus of the Speaker of the National Assembly Nikola Minchev, given after the National Security Advisory Council under the President held on Monday.
The topic of the meeting between the Prime Minister and the representatives of Vazrazhdane is the COVID measures and the green certificate, the revocation of which is demanded by Vazrazhdane.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Lavrov: After the Mess Up in Bulgaria, our Embassy cannot Function Normally
- » Russia stopped issuing Tourist Visas for Bulgarians
- » History: How many Times were Diplomatic Relations between Russia and Bulgaria Severed
- » President Radev congratulated US President Joe Biden on July 4
- » 70 Diplomats and Employees of the Russian Embassy are Leaving Bulgaria
- » Expelled Russian Diplomats are Leaving Bulgaria with their Families: 2 Flights are Taking Out more than 160 People Today