The Man that Fired a Gas Pistol during yesterday’s Protest was Charged
The Sofia District Prosecutor's Office has prosecuted a 32-year-old man who “committed hooliganism.”
On 12 January 2022, at around 12.40 p.m. on the National Assembly Square, the accused I.H. committed obscene acts in a public place, grossly violating public order and expressing obvious disrespect for society.
He took out his gas-signal pistol and reproduced two shots among the protesters gathered in front of the National Assembly.
Pre-trial proceedings have been instituted against the accused of a crime under Art. 325, para. 1 of the Penal Code. The investigation into the case continues. I.H. has not been convicted in the past.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Mediana": GERB leads with nearly 10% over “We Continue the Change” in Early Election Survey
- » Bulgaria will Not Recognize the Referendums in Ukraine
- » The Army has Increased the Intelligence and Surveillance in the Eastern Part of Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency Declared due to Migrant Pressure
- » Bulgaria’s MFA: The so-called Referendums in Ukraine will Not be Recognized
- » Bulgarian Politician: Only our Party can Normalize Relations with Russia