Council for Electronic Media condemned the Attack on Reporters during Wednesday's Protest
The Bulgarian Council for Electronic Media (CEM) has circulated a position on the attack on reporters during yesterday's protest against anti-epidemic measures and the Green Certificate.
"Manifestation of any physical and verbal aggression against the media is tantamount to violating the public's right to information," the media regulator said.
The CEM calls for respect for the privacy, freedom of journalists and their human dignity. The Council emphasizes that violence against the media is an attack on the achievements of democracy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 685 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Events: Interfood & Drink Expo in Sofia, Bulgaria with significant Italian presence
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 721 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: What are the Versions about the Explosion at "Arsenal" Weapons Factory
- » Bulgaria: More Free Wi-Fi Zones in Sofia’s Parks
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Nearly 1,000 New Cases in the Last 24 hours