The United States has ordered its Personnel to leave Kazakhstan
The United States has ordered consular officials in Kazakhstan, whose work is not urgent, to leave the country. They have to move out with their families.
Tonight, Russian planes continued to transfer troops and equipment to Kazakhstan, following a request from the Kazakh president for help from the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO).
As of yesterday, the airport in Almaty is under the control of the units of the Organization. Not only military personnel are being transported from Russia, but also from Belarus, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Armenia.
Police say they control Almaty, but there are reports of sporadic shootings on the city's streets. Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has allowed security forces to fire without warning and ruled out talks with protesters.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 90 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv accused Russia of Attacking Civilians, Zelensky with a Plan “B” if he gets Killed
- » Lavrov: Western Politicians have Obviously Not Learned their Lessons about Russia at School
- » A Bulgarian Delegation will Not Take Part in the Official May 24th Ceremony in Moscow
- » Life Imprisonment for the Russian Soldier convicted of War Crimes
- » Zelensky in Davos: Ukraine needs $5 Billion a Month
- » Biden: Putin must Pay for his Barbarism in Ukraine