The United States has ordered its Personnel to leave Kazakhstan
The United States has ordered consular officials in Kazakhstan, whose work is not urgent, to leave the country. They have to move out with their families.
Tonight, Russian planes continued to transfer troops and equipment to Kazakhstan, following a request from the Kazakh president for help from the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO).
As of yesterday, the airport in Almaty is under the control of the units of the Organization. Not only military personnel are being transported from Russia, but also from Belarus, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Armenia.
Police say they control Almaty, but there are reports of sporadic shootings on the city's streets. Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has allowed security forces to fire without warning and ruled out talks with protesters.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Scholz: Russia will Not Win its War in Ukraine
- » Day 92 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia Attacked 40 Cities in Donbas, Kyiv Criticizes NATO
- » Poroshenko urges Bulgaria to Close Ports for Russian Ships and Calls for Arbitration over Gazprom
- » Latvia: If Ukraine Loses, We are Next
- » Ukraine will Not Make Territorial Concessions in the Name of Peace with Russia
- » The EC is Proposing to Confiscate the Assets of Violators of EU Sanctions