Bulgaria is waiting for its Money after Rescuing the ‘Vera Su’ Ship
Representatives of the state are about to contact the insurer of the ship "Vera Su" to reimburse the costs of rescuing the vessel. This was announced in Varna by Deputy Minister of Transport Vladimir Varbanov.
The shipowner of the ship "Vera Su" has announced "abandoning the ship", a procedure is underway to clarify the financial relationship.
The country has given about 2 million levs to pull the "Vera Su" out of the shallows near Kamen Bryag, where the ship stayed for more than a month.
If we do not receive our money through negotiations, we will hire a law firm specializing in maritime law to protect the state's interest, said Deputy Minister Varbanov.
According to him, if the ship is sold at auction, our country could win about $ 800,000.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Borovets Gears Up for Winter Season with Artificial Snow Preparation
- » Bulgaria and 20+ Nations in Ambitious Push to Triple Nuclear Energy by 2050
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister Reports State Budget Deficit Drop in November
- » Bulgargaz Announces Proposed 6.5% Increase in December's Natural Gas Price
- » Bulgaria: 85% of Population Reside in Owned Homes
- » Tech Industry's Resilience: Bulgaria Foresees Slower Software Sector Growth