Bulgarian Foreign Ministry recommends that Bulgarian citizens avoid traveling to Kazakhstan
In connection with the mass protests and the declaration of a state of emergency in Kazakhstan, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs recommends that Bulgarian citizens refrain from traveling to the country, as well as from domestic travel within its territory.
At the moment, the Bulgarian embassy in Nur-Sultan has not received any data about our compatriots detained or injured. Our mission is monitoring the situation and is ready to provide assistance if necessary.
Bulgarian citizens residing temporarily or permanently in the country should keep in mind that a number of restrictive measures have been introduced on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and a curfew is in force between 23.00 p.m. and 7.00 a.m.
Up-to-date information on the current restrictions can be found at the following link: https://mfa.bg/bg/situationcenter/32414
If they need assistance, Bulgarian citizens can contact the Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in Nur-Sultan on the following contact numbers: +7 7172 90 15 15 and during non-working hours - on the phone numbers +7 701 371 07 64, +7 701 313 25 67, as well as at the email address of our diplomatic mission - email@example.com
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s MFA: The so-called Referendums in Ukraine will Not be Recognized
- » The Bulgarian Embassy in Kyiv is Working Again
- » US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Central and Eastern Europe Robin Dunnigan Visits Bulgaria
- » President Radev: Bulgaria will Once Again stand in Solidarity with Fraternal Macedonia
- » Bulgaria’s President: We will Sign Important Partnership Agreements with the UAE
- » MFA: Bulgaria will Not Recognize Passports issued in the Occupied Zones in Ukraine