Bulgaria: Ex-Prime Minister Borisov Interrogated by the National Police
GERB leader and former Prime Minister Boyko Borisov was summoned today for questioning at the General Directorate of the National Police, Nova reported.
According to him, it became clear that he was summoned for questioning by a phone call. According to Borisov, this is done to say that he was officially summoned: "So people can talk yeah, did you hear, Borisov was summoned for questioning," said the GERB leader.
Asked by journalists what the interrogation was about, Borisov said: "About how I managed to keep the lowest price of gas for years, how I managed to keep the price of electricity the lowest for years, how we did best in Europe with migration," Borisov said.
"I have never owned or bought gold bars," Borisov said
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s PM: The Netherlands unilaterally introduced a New Schengen Requirement
- » MP from BSP was Kicked Out after Voting In Favor of Bulgaria sending Military Aid to Ukraine
- » Bulgaria: 2,500 Euros per person to Transport Migrants from the Turkish to the Serbian Border
- » Bulgarian MPs voted In Favor of providing Ukraine with Military Aid – Will we send Soldiers?
- » Bulgaria: DPS and Prof. Gabrovski - Unanimous on the Need for a Working Cabinet
- » “Democratic Bulgaria”: A Pro-Russian March is being prepared in Sofia, agitating for a Coup d'état