Bulgarian Minister of Justice: A Mechanism for Temporary Removal of the PG being Considered
The best way to solve the problem of seeking responsibility from the Prosecutor General is to change the Constitution. A mechanism for the temporary removal of the Prosecutor General while the investigation is underway is being considered. This was said by the Minister of Justice Nadezhda Yordanova during a meeting of the Committee on Constitutional and Legal Affairs.
According to her, a specific mechanism is provided for the selection of an investigating magistrate to investigate data on a crime committed by the Prosecutor General.
"This investigating magistrate must have guarantees that the chief prosecutor will not interfere in his work," Nadezhda Yordanova added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s President handed over the Second Mandate to WCC-DB and Demonstrated his Displeasure
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister: The Defensive Shield-23 Exercise achieved its Goals of assembling a Multinational Battalion
- » A special US envoy is coming to Bulgaria because of Disinformation
- » Radev with his First Comment on the Leaked Recordings: The Services do not belong to the President
- » "Democrats for a Strong Bulgaria": We will make every Possible Effort to broadcast a Regular Cabinet
- » Bulgaria: The MP who Leaked the Recordings Fears for his Life