Bulgarian Foreign Ministry: The Consul General of Bulgaria in Valencia has been Removed
The Council of Ministers decided to release the Consul General of the Republic of Bulgaria in the city of Valencia, Spain - Plamen Georgiev.
Mr. Plamen Georgiev was appointed by the political quota by Decision of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria № 495 of August 9, 2019, pursuant to Art. 63, para. 5 of the Law on the Diplomatic Service, at the suggestion of the then Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva.
The current decision to remove him from the post of Consul General in Valencia, Kingdom of Spain is to optimize the number of persons appointed as heads of foreign missions outside the diplomatic service, which should not exceed 20 percent of the total number of heads of foreign missions’ representations at any given time.
/Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s MFA: The so-called Referendums in Ukraine will Not be Recognized
- » The Bulgarian Embassy in Kyiv is Working Again
- » US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Central and Eastern Europe Robin Dunnigan Visits Bulgaria
- » President Radev: Bulgaria will Once Again stand in Solidarity with Fraternal Macedonia
- » Bulgaria’s President: We will Sign Important Partnership Agreements with the UAE
- » MFA: Bulgaria will Not Recognize Passports issued in the Occupied Zones in Ukraine