A German with an Interesting Approach to Anti-Vaxxers - like a Shepherd to a Flock
A German has found an original way to agitate his compatriots to get vaccinated against the coronavirus. He lined up a flock of 700 sheep and several goats in the shape of a 100-meter syringe. He also uses a drone for this purpose. The video is already circulating the world wide web.
To get the sheep to stand where they were, Wiebke Schmidt-Kochan, a team specialist, placed food in certain areas of the field.
Using drones and a local flock belonging to shepherd, a team-builder in northern Germany is using approximately 700 sheep and a few goats to form a giant 328-foot-long syringe to spread a COVID-19 vaccine message https://t.co/OJrpImxm6G pic.twitter.com/gAB0hMmYW9— Reuters (@Reuters) January 5, 2022
Compared to other Western European countries, Germany has lower levels of vaccination - 71.3% of the population has received two doses of COVID-19 vaccine, and 39.3% have received booster doses, according to the Robert Koch Institute of Infectious Diseases.
"Maybe some people can be reached emotionally when logic and scientific reasoning don't work. The idea came to me in the summer when I was leading team-building exercises using sheep farming. The flock was led by sheep and the lambs were behind. Special care of them was needed because they couldn't follow me. And then the idea came that it's the same for us humans. As a majority, we need to make sure that the weakest don't lag behind," said Hanspeter Wiebke Schmidt-Kochan.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The European Commission is Skeptical about the Schengen Compensation requested by Romania
- » Day 584 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Putin greeted the residents of the Occupied Regions
- » The US has called on Serbia to Withdraw its Troops from the Border with Kosovo
- » Romania Strengthens its Defenses along the Danube due to the Approaching War
- » On Sunday the Istanbul Convention becomes binding in the EU
- » Day 583 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia is not planning further Mobilization