Gas in the Netherlands is 2 times Cheaper than in Bulgaria
January futures prices for the TTF hub in the Netherlands are currently 158,900 euros per megawatt-hour. This is shown by the data from the international exchange ICE at 9:25 Bulgarian time, quoted by BTA.
The absolute price maximum in this hub was reached on December 21 - 180,267 euros per megawatt hour.
At today's opening, the exchange started at 164 euros per megawatt-hour, while yesterday it closed at 172,875 euros.
In Bulgaria, the price of natural gas on the platform of the Balkan Gas Hub in the segment "day ahead" with a delivery day for today, December 23, has risen by 8.60 percent at yesterday's closing of the exchange - to BGN 318.45 per megawatt-hour.
In the "within the day" segment, the stock exchange closed yesterday at a price of BGN 305 per megawatt-hour. The reference price in this segment for today, December 23, is BGN 318.45 per megawatt-hour.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Fuel to Increase in Price to 3 leva while Lukoil makes 1 Billion 800 Million Excess Profit
- » Bulgaria is Ending the Derogation for Russian Oil?
- » Eurostat: Nearly a Quarter of Bulgarians Fail to Heat their Homes Sufficiently
- » Bulgaria is considering Giving Up Russian Oil: Fuel Prices - Unchanged?
- » The Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office is Investigating Collusion and Illegal Schemes around TurkStream
- » Bulgaria’s PM suggested that Slovenia join the Project for New Kozloduy NPP Reactors