Six Settlements in the Smolyan Region remain without Electricity
Bulgaria: Dozens of Villages without Electricity, Two are Cut Off from the World
Six settlements in Smolyan district remain without power supply, according to information from the district administration. These are Treve, Planinsko and Riben dol in the municipality of Banite, Madan Kupen and Smolyan Kukuvitsa.
Damages from the Floods in Bulgaria will be Assessed by the End of the Week
The partial state of emergency has been lifted for the district. It remains in force only for the municipality of Devin, where the village of Trigrad is in disaster on the seventh day.
The movement of vehicles weighing over 12 tons with trailers and semi-trailers through the Rozhen pass is limited due to snowfall and cleaning.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Car-Crash with Two Dead on the road Ruse-Byala
- » Bulgaria: New Bomb Threats sent to Schools in Sofia - Author says he is a Russian Nationalist
- » Bulgaria: Car Crash with Migrants near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Man Died after being Hit by a Freight Train in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: A 12-year-old Child caught Driving at 120 km/h on Trakia Highway
- » Bulgaria: A 29-year-old Man Died in a Car Crash - An Injured Baby is in a Hospital