COVID-19 in Croatia: Eight Confirmed Cases of the Omicron Variant
According to the latest data from the health authorities in Croatia, the number of newly infected with coronavirus in the country is 4671, 57 people have died, Tanjug reported. The number of active cases of COVID-19 in Croatia today is 23,709, including 2,256 patients in hospitals, 306 of whom are on respirators.
The health minister said there were eight confirmed cases of Omicron in Croatia, four each in Zagreb and Split. He pointed out that 45,438 workers were tested in the health system, of which 1,115 were positive for COVID-19.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Professor Hristova: The Peak of the Summer Wave of COVID-19 in Bulgaria is expected in August
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 866 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 942 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The Incidence of COVID-19 Worldwide increased in June for the First Time in half a year
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 183 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Pfizer: A New Wave of the Pandemic is Beginning