The New Cabinet: "Vazrazhdane" will Not Support the "Petkov" Cabinet
The parliamentary group of "Vazrazhdane" will not support the draft cabinet "Petkov", because according to its leader Kostadin Kostadinov the policies are a continuation of the GERB government, and the impression was that it the cabinet was created in foreign embassies
According to Kostadinov, the agreement does not address the demographic crisis, there is no minister for Bulgarians abroad, and the phrase "national interest" was not filled with meaning.
The Istanbul Convention was mentioned again, and according to the leader of "Vazrazhdane" support is sought in it. Yavor Bojankov from BSP said that the agreement did not mention the convention, and the decision of the Constitutional Court on it was clear.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ecominister: We are Not Prepared with an Alternative to Coal Plants
- » Lorer: The Union between "We Continue the Change" and "Democratic Bulgaria" will bring New Hope to Bulgaria
- » North Macedonia Promised to Not Allow Incidents during the Celebration of Gotse Delchev, Bulgaria with Measures against Provocateurs
- » Former PM Petkov: We are Starting the Great Unification of Democratic Communities
- » The Foreign Ministry will Demand the Access of Bulgarian Citizens to North Macedonia to be Ensured
- » A Visit of a Bulgarian Theater Production was Canceled in North Macedonia