Weather in Bulgaria: We will Hardly See any Sun in Sofia
The shortest days of the year are set and due to cloudy weather in Sofia we will hardly see the sun, predicts the climatologist Prof. Georgi Rachev in his column in the morning block of bTV.
The weather in recent days is typical for December. In the east, however, temperatures are about 4 degrees higher than normal - in Burgas they enjoy early autumn, he said.
On Saturday versus Sunday it may snow again in Western Bulgaria, but it is possible that it will rain again. Then temperatures will drop again after warming today and tomorrow.
It is too early to say whether there will be snow for the Christmas holidays, said the climatologist.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Cloudy but Warm Weather Today in Bulgaria
- » Cloudy and Rainy Weather in Bulgaria Today
- » Cloudy Weather Today in Bulgaria
- » Sunny and Warm Weather Returns in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Code Yellow for Strong Winds in 9 Regions, the Weather remains Cold
- » Code Orange for Strong Winds in 8 Regions of Bulgaria for Today