"Vazrazhdane" Declared that it will Fight against North Macedonia's Ascension to the EU
The leader of "Vazrazhdane" (from Bulgarian - Revival) Kostadin Kostadinov declared himself the only fighter against the political status quo and defender of the interests of Bulgarians in the country and abroad.
In his speech, he reiterated his party's main election concerns and said it would fight against ratification of the Istanbul Convention, foreign military bases in the country, and preventing North Macedonia from joining the European Union.
Kostadinov spoke out against the state's measures to introduce the so-called green certificates for visiting public places indoors, which he called "modern fascism", as well as against wearing masks. He also said he would not allow compulsory vaccination, despite numerous assurances from authorities that such a vaccination had never been considered. On behalf of "Vazrazhdane" he also spoke out against the "Green Deal" of the European Union, for the preservation of thermal power plants and the construction of a nuclear power plant in Belene.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Former PM Petkov: We are Starting the Great Unification of Democratic Communities
- » The Foreign Ministry will Demand the Access of Bulgarian Citizens to North Macedonia to be Ensured
- » A Visit of a Bulgarian Theater Production was Canceled in North Macedonia
- » Provocation after Provocation: Macedonians will Block Roads for Bulgarians Heading to Gotse Delchev's Grave
- » Referendum in Bulgaria? Ex-Showman is Gathering Signatures to Change the Republic from Parliamentary to Presidential
- » Bulgarian MEP: The Statement of North Macedonia’s President repeats the Hateful Rhetoric against Bulgaria