Greenpeace Distributed Coal Water to Bulgarian MPs
The environmental organization Greenpeace was active in front of the National Assembly with a call to stop the exploitation and pollution of water in Bulgaria. They are handing out bottles of water from pools exposed to pollution.
Greenpeace commented that so far most MPs have accepted the bottles of water, which they call "coal water".
"Our main topic, on which we want the MPs to work in the future, is the protection of water in Bulgaria. And when making economic or energy decisions, to take into account what natural resources are used in these areas for electricity production," told Meglena Antonova, campaign manager of Greenpeace Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Macedonia Promised to Not Allow Incidents during the Celebration of Gotse Delchev, Bulgaria with Measures against Provocateurs
- » Former PM Petkov: We are Starting the Great Unification of Democratic Communities
- » The Foreign Ministry will Demand the Access of Bulgarian Citizens to North Macedonia to be Ensured
- » A Visit of a Bulgarian Theater Production was Canceled in North Macedonia
- » Provocation after Provocation: Macedonians will Block Roads for Bulgarians Heading to Gotse Delchev's Grave
- » Referendum in Bulgaria? Ex-Showman is Gathering Signatures to Change the Republic from Parliamentary to Presidential