Protest and Riots against Green Certificates in Rotterdam, there are Injured
At least seven people were injured in a protest against green certificates in the Dutch city of Rotterdam.
The clashes erupted after protesters pelted police with stones and bottles. In response, security forces fired warning shots. 20 people were arrested.
Due to the situation in the city, trains to Rotterdam have been stopped. Many metro stations are also closed.
The mayor of the city announced that the situation in the city is already beginning to calm down. The Dutch government plans to introduce a green certificate for attending public events and restaurants.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Less than 10,000 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Two-Thirds of People with Omicron have been Infected with COVID-19 Before
- » Almost All of Bulgaria is in the Dark Red COVID Zone
- » Over 55% of Sequenced Samples in Bulgaria are from Omicron
- » Bulgarian Immunologist: The only Salvation against Covid is to be Immunized Every Year
- » The Pfizer Vaccine Triples the Risk of Myocarditis