Today is a Day of Reflection before Second Round of Presidential Election in Bulgaria
Today is a day of reflection before the second round of the presidential election. On this day, political agitation and the publication of sociological data on the attitudes of voters is prohibited. The ban lasts from 00.00 today to 20.00 on election day on Sunday.
23 presidential candidate couples took part in the first round, but Rumen Radev and Iliana Yotova and Anastas Gerdjikov and Nevyana Mitova reached the second round.
There are a total of 7,466 polling stations in the country and 11,874 sections opened. A total of 11,936 machines will be used in the country and abroad for these elections. 9,399 are the sections in which voting will take place with machines in the country. Additionally, second machines are provided in 2,121 sections.
Voting will take place on one machine and with one smart card for both choices. Bulgarian citizens abroad can exercise their right to vote in 751 polling stations in 68 countries. The sections in New Zealand are the first to open. The vote abroad will end at 6.00 Bulgarian time on Monday, November 22, 2021, when the sections in the US states of California, Arizona and Nevada will close.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » It’s Official: 7 Parties enter the 48th National Assembly in Bulgaria
- » Elections in Bulgaria: BSP will Not Form a Coalition with GERB and its Leader will Not Resign
- » Elections in Bulgaria: Can a Government be Formed? Lowest Voter Activity in 32 years (UPDATED)
- » Kiril Petkov: We will Refuse an Invitation from GERB to form a Government
- » Leader of Bulgarian Rise: We can accept any Coalition that is in the Interest of the Citizens
- » Elections in Bulgaria: Which Party Won the Most in Which Provinces