TISP Leader Slavi Trifonov Expressed Full Support for Forming a Government with WCC
"As I said, I will do everything possible and everything that depends on me to form a government as soon as possible with the first term." This was written by the leader of "There Is Such a People" Slavi Trifonov in a Facebook post. Trifonov announced that today he accepted the invitation for a meeting sent by the winners of the elections - "We Continue the Change".
I met with Kiril Petkov and Asen Vassilev and expressed my full support for the formation of a government with their mandate. I told them directly that I would do everything possible, of course - everything that depends on me and on "There Is Such a People", for so that the government can be realized, the parliament can work and the people can calm down", Trifonov wrote.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Central Election Committee recommends April 2 as the Date for Early Elections in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: The Legal commission in the National Assembly returned the paper ballot with the votes of GERB, BSP and DPS
- » Bulgarian NGO "Spasi Sofia" becomes a Political Party
- » At First Reading: Bulgarian MPs Decided: Return of the Paper Ballot
- » It’s Official: 7 Parties enter the 48th National Assembly in Bulgaria
- » Elections in Bulgaria: BSP will Not Form a Coalition with GERB and its Leader will Not Resign