Elections: With 80% Protocols Former Bulgarian Rapper beats Former Prime Minister Borissov in Sofia
The party of former caretaker ministers Kiril Petkov and Asen Vassilev "We Continue to Change" continues to lead in the results of the early parliamentary elections, which took place yesterday. This is shown by the CEC data with 75.69% of the protocols processed.
For the time being, the WCC is winning the battle against the leaders of GERB and BSP in the largest, 25th metropolitan multi-member district. There former rapper Hristo Petrov – “Itzo Hazarta” prevailed over former Bulgarian Prime Minister of GERB Boyko Borissov and Bulgarian Socialist Party leader Cornelia Ninova. He also convincingly leads over the representative of "Democratic Bulgaria". In the section the processed protocols are 83.43%.
In Sofia, "We Continue the Change" leads with the support of 32.10% of voters. The GERB-SDS coalition ranks second with 26.16%, and Democratic Bulgaria - third, with 9.60%. Shortly after them is the BSP for Bulgaria with a score of 9.51%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Legal commission in the National Assembly returned the paper ballot with the votes of GERB, BSP and DPS
- » Bulgarian NGO "Spasi Sofia" becomes a Political Party
- » At First Reading: Bulgarian MPs Decided: Return of the Paper Ballot
- » It’s Official: 7 Parties enter the 48th National Assembly in Bulgaria
- » Elections in Bulgaria: BSP will Not Form a Coalition with GERB and its Leader will Not Resign
- » Elections in Bulgaria: Can a Government be Formed? Lowest Voter Activity in 32 years (UPDATED)