Bulgaria: Over 80% Drop in Restaurant Turnover after Introduction of Green Certificate
Over 80% drop in restaurant turnover was observed in the first two days after the "green certificate" became mandatory for visiting places for dining and entertainment, according to data from the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association, the Association of Restaurants in Bulgaria and the Bulgarian Association of Establishments. The decline is proportional to the vaccinated Bulgarians - with 20% vaccination, 80% decline in turnover. Such a crisis in the sector has not occurred in more than 30 years.
The organizations will join the protest of the united Bulgarian business, which starts at 3 pm on October 28 throughout the country under the title “ALL OF US TOGETHER! For health, work, future, security!”
/ Events Managment Bulgaria
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s President Convenes Consultative Meeting on the Escalation of the War in Ukraine
- » Storages in Europe are Filled with nearly 87% Natural Gas
- » "Bulgargaz" announces Tenders for the Supply of Liquefied Gas until 2034
- » Bulgaria is Giving Up on Long-Term Supplies from Gazprom
- » Europe reports Record Prices for Bread, in Bulgaria the Increase is almost 30%
- » Bulgarian-Greek Gas Connection will be Operational from October 1