Jeff Bezos wants to Build a Private Space Station
Billionaire Jeff Bezos intends to build a private space station. It is expected to be almost as big as the International Space Station.
Blue Origin plans to build a large space station called the Orbital Reef. It is intended to be used for scientific experiments, space vacations and even space production. It should open up new opportunities in space exploration and in the development of humanity, and perhaps a new business model for the future, according to its initiators.
Jeff Bezos plans to work with Sierra Space to make it happen. This is a company that is involved in more than 500 missions in space and which has experience and technology for the production of various space systems.
It is not yet mentioned how much the project will cost, but it is expected that NASA will be one of the tenants, as the ISS is almost 20 years old and this brings it closer to the end of its use.
The Orbital Reef space station will certainly cost tens of billions of dollars, and plans are up and running in about 10 years.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Minister of Tourism: Over 50,000 Russians have Visited Bulgaria by the End of June
- » Bulgaria: Book Bus Tickets In Advance for the Southern Black Sea Coast
- » The Import of Russian Coal into the EU Stops from Today
- » Does Bulgaria receive Russian Gas through Intermediaries?
- » There will be Availability of Natural Gas for Bulgaria until the End of the Year, but at a High Price
- » How to Launch a Small Business in Today’s Economic Climate