"Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
The biggest hacker attack was carried out in Bulgaria against the National System for issuing green certificates.
This was confirmed by "Information Services", which have neutralized over 400 hostile campaigns in the last 3 days against the health site.
During the peak moments of the unprecedented cyber attack, the system was not available and users could not enter the site and issue their green certificates for Covid.
The most powerful peak of the attack was in the morning hours of October 21, Thursday.
No personal data was leaked during the attacks, according to "Information Services".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Military Man Killed his Girlfriend and Committed Suicide
- » Bulgaria: A Man Stabbed his Neighbors because of their Barking Dog
- » The Bulgarian Entrepreneur Tzvetan Vassilev is No Longer Wanted by Interpol
- » Bulgaria: 9 Months in Prison for a Man caught Driving Drunk for the Second Time
- » A Law will Prohibit the Sale of Nitrous Oxide or “Laughing Gas” to Minors in Bulgaria
- » Operation in Greece for the capture of Bulgarian Cryptoqueen Ruja Ignatova