Unemployment in Bulgaria is Starting to Rise
The newly registered unemployed Bulgarians in the whole country are again more than the ones who got a job - this is shown by the latest data from the specialized labor market monitoring of the National Statistical Institute and the preliminary data of the Employment Agency due to Covid-19. In the last week observed so far from October 11 to 17, they are 5300 and 3460 people, respectively.
The observation shows that a week earlier, from October 4 to 10, the number of new entrants across the country was almost double that of those who started work. From the end of December 2020 until now, the newly registered unemployed are a little over 222 thousand people, and those who came to work from the registered in the labor offices are 190 thousand people. Until the middle of 2021, there was a favorable trend with a predominance of those who started working compared to the unemployed registered in the labor offices, but this trend reversed in July.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Petrol and Diesel Prices are still Rising
- » Minister of Economy and Industry: As of Today, Bread is 20% Cheaper in Retail Chains
- » 3.8 million Bulgarians are expected to Travel Abroad in the Period May-September
- » Bulgaria: Higher Electricity Prices from Today
- » Bulgaria: Sales of "Green" Properties are Declining
- » Bulgaria: Since when will 25 Cents be Deducted from the Price of Fuel