Bulgarian Restaurateur: There is No Way to Check Customers for Green Certificates
We will continue to work in difficult circumstances, orders are issued at the last minute. We are not prepared for all this. A green certificate is a good thing, but it doesn't happen so easily. This was stated in the morning block of BNT by Krassimir Ivanchev, chairman of the Ruse Association of Hoteliers and Restaurateurs.
He commented that there is no way to verify the authenticity of a certificate submitted by a client, because they do not have the right to check ID cards, and they do not have access to the unified system that certifies the validity.
There are employees who do not want to be vaccinated. Where will they work, Ivanchev asked.
According to him, there is a 30% outflow of customers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Minister of Tourism: Over 50,000 Russians have Visited Bulgaria by the End of June
- » Bulgaria: Book Bus Tickets In Advance for the Southern Black Sea Coast
- » The Import of Russian Coal into the EU Stops from Today
- » Does Bulgaria receive Russian Gas through Intermediaries?
- » There will be Availability of Natural Gas for Bulgaria until the End of the Year, but at a High Price
- » How to Launch a Small Business in Today’s Economic Climate