1-Year-Old Child is Among the Victims of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
A 1-year-old child is among the victims of COVID-19 in our country for the past 24 hours, according to the data of the Unified Information Portal.
The girl suffered from heart, chronic lung and chronic neurological disease.
For the past 24 hours, 787 infected people have been admitted to hospital. The new cases are 3,469 with 17,981 tests performed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Health Minister: For Now, a Full Lockdown in the Country is Not Necessary
- » Bulgarian Police Broke Up a Network for Issuing Fake Vaccination Certificates
- » Bulgaria: Cost for a Seriously Sick Person with COVID-19 is Over BGN 3,500
- » Bulgarian Prof.: A Booster Dose is Given 6 Months after the Second
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 3193 New Cases, 98 Have Died in Last 24h
- » Bulgarian Doctor: We are Doing Badly, Almost Every Patient with a Fever has Covid-19