Bulgarian First-Grader fell into a Coma after a Fight at School
A boy in the first grade fell into a coma after a fight with a 14-year-old girl at a school in the Pleven village of Brenitsa.
The quarrel between the children arose last week after the little boy entered the ladies' room. This angered the seventh-grader. She attacked the child, and as a result of the blow he swallowed his tongue and fell into a coma. The boy is currently stabilized, but is still in hospital.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Today begins the New School Year for Bulgarian Students: Over 57,000 First-Graders Enter the Classrooms
- » Bulgaria: As of October 1, Students' Notes for Medical Excuse become Electronic
- » Bulgaria: 2000 Children from Ukraine will study in Schools and Kindergartens in Varna region
- » Bulgaria: Teacher Salaries will be Increased by 15%
- » A Moscow-Sponsored School in Bulgaria is Closing its Doors
- » The American Council for International Education - Bulgaria is looking for Host Families for Students from the USA