North Macedonia Government Ranks First in Openness index of Western Balkans
According to the latest Openness Index, which ranked the governments and parliaments in four countries from the Western Balkans – North Macedonia, Serbia, Montenegro, and Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Government of North Macedonia was ranked first on the list, while the country’s Parliament was ranked third, meta.mk reported.
According to the Openness Index, the goal of the evaluation is to determine the degree to which good governance principles are observed in the region.
According to the research, the most open is the Government of North Macedonia which meets 83.43% of the criteria for openness. It is followed by the Council of Ministers of Bosnia and Herzegovina (the country’s government) with 74.9%.
(Željko Trkanjec | EURACTIV.hr)
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: “Vazrazhdane” Supporters fought with Police and Attacked the Barricades in front of the Monument to the Soviet Army
- » Bulgaria stops importing Russian Crude Oil
- » UK: Five Bulgarians have been accused of Espionage in favor of Russia
- » Bulgaria expelled a senior Russian Cleric
- » Protest of "Vazrazhdane" Supporters: The Government is Working against the Interests of Bulgaria
- » Mariya Gabriel replaced Bulgaria’s President at a meeting with Zelensky and Von der Leyen