Mustafa Karadayi is DPS’ Presidential Candidate
TheMovement for Rights and Freedoms’ Chairman Mustafa Karadayi is the party's presidential candidate. (MRF-DPS in Bulgaria)
This became clear during the registration with the CEC.
MEP Iskra Mihailova has been nominated for vice president.
According to the party, Karaday is consistent and predictable and can be tr sted.
For the first time in its history, DPS participated in the race for Dondukov 2 with its presidential candidate couple.
"This is a historic day for DPS. We are late in nominating a candidate. We have passed the stage of being balancers, we are playing seriously to participate in power. Without DPS it will be difficult to form a serious and stable government," Yunal Lutfi was quoted as saying by bTV.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Exactly how Popular is Delyan Peevski in DPS
- » Former Presidential Candidate Anastas Gerdjikov Continues his Term as Rector of Sofia University
- » From our News Team: How did the Elections Go in One Covid Section in the Capital of Bulgaria
- » Gerdjikov: Congratulations to the Winner. The Entire State Apparatus Worked for the Acting President
- » World Media on Bulgarian Elections: Anti-Corruption Candidate Rumen Radev Won a Second Term
- » With 99.82% Processed Protocols: Rumen Radev is with 66.70%. Anastas Gerdjikov with 31.82%