Transport Chaos due to Floods in London
Parts of London have been submerged in floodwater after more than an inch of rain fell on the capital in under an hour.— Capital Moments (@CapitalMoments) October 5, 2021
Flash floods in Knightsbridge burst into luxury shops with cars and buses spraying brown water.
Heavy rain flooded parts of London, the BBC reported. Shops and offices in Knightsbridge are affected.
Heavy rains are caused by a cold front moving to the southeast. The London Underground and suburban railways were temporarily closed. network.
Flash floods in Ealing West London. Freak occurrences perhaps, but also poor maintenance of sewers doesn’t help. pic.twitter.com/9mD8PLjmDe— Smig (@BenSmithHull) October 5, 2021
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Romania to buy 32 new F-35 Fighter Jets
- » Day 580 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia hits Izmail
- » More than 200 people were Injured in an Explosion at a Gas Station in Nagorno-Karabakh
- » Day 579 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv has received American Abrams Tanks
- » France to phase out coal by 2027
- » France will End its Military Presence in Niger and Bring Back its Ambassador