Spouses Found Dead in Blagoevgrad, Son is a Suspect of the Murder
Husband and wife died tonight in Blagoevgrad after their apartment was set on fire.
The bodies of a 49-year-old woman and a 60-year-old man were found in the burned apartment, BNT reported. The tragedy took place in the "Alen Mak" neighborhood in the city.
The victims' 23-year-old son was detained for the crime.
It is rumored that he killed his parents and then set fire to the apartment to cover his tracks.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Mass Poisoning of Dogs and Cats in a Plovdiv village
- » Three People have been Detained in Bulgaria for Illegal Funding from the EU
- » Bulgaria: 12 Migrants crammed into a Car were Detained in the Harmanlii village of Bulgarin
- » Bulgaria: A Man Killed his Wife and Daughter, then took His Own Life
- » Action in Bulgaria: Police Chase and Shooting near a Business Building in Sofia - A Boy was Killed
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: There is Still No Suspect for the Murder of Alexei Petrov