COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2091 New Cases, 87 Dead Last 24h
45,056 are active cases of coronavirus in the country. This is indicated by a reference on the site Unified Information Portal.
22,340 coronavirus tests were performed in the past 24 hours, of which 2,091 people tested positive for COVID-19. 87.04% of the cases for the day are not vaccinated. 907 have been cured in the last 24 hours.
5,182 people were hospitalized, with 551 newcomers. 91.11% of them have not been vaccinated. 463 people are in the intensive care unit.
87 have died in the last 24 hours from coronavirus. 96.55% of COVID-19 deaths were not vaccinated. 7,051 doses of the coronavirus vaccine have been given for the past 24 hours.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 231 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 238 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 311 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Jump in Cases - 445 in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 39 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Nearly 2,000 infected with COVID-19 in Romania