Anniversary of Bulgarian Air Force: Military Equipment on Display at Alexander Nevsky Square
Today marks the 60th anniversary of the establishment of the First Anti-Aircraft Missile Base of the Air Force.
Components of military equipment are located on St. Alexander Nevsky Square in Sofia.
"This is a gesture to our predecessors and veterans who have worked in this system for many years, guarding our airspace with dignity," said Colonel Valeri Tsanov, commander of the First Anti-Aircraft Missile Base.
Anyone who wishes can come today from 9.00 to 14.00 on Alexander Nevsky Square to get acquainted and see live this spectacular military equipment.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two-Thirds of People with Omicron have been Infected with COVID-19 Before
- » Almost All of Bulgaria is in the Dark Red COVID Zone
- » Bulgaria: New Amendments could Equate the Birth Certificate with the ID Card
- » Over 55% of Sequenced Samples in Bulgaria are from Omicron
- » Sofia: How Warm is it in Electric Buses during Winter
- » Bulgarian Immunologist: The only Salvation against Covid is to be Immunized Every Year