Dutch Firm to Help Retrieve Vera Su Ship Stranded near Bulgaria's Black Sea Natural Reserve
Earlier today, it was announced that after 9:30 pm on September 27, the unloading of the ship "Vera Su" stranded near the protected area of Yaylata began. The fuel of the 32-year-old vessel has already been drained. The barge, which collects the overloaded cargo (mineral fertilisers), also got stuck in the morning, but was later released.
Worsening weather is expected and strong winds could wreck the ship./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain will Continue in some areas of the Country, Snow in the Mountains
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Increase in Clouds and Rain in the Afternoon. Temperatures: 10°C and 15°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Max Temperatures Between 9°C and 14°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Windy and Cloudy with Max Temp Between 7°C and 12°C
- » Due to the Snow: Complicated Traffic Situation in Sofia
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Snowfall will Gradually Decrease in Western Bulgaria, Max Temp 3°-8°C