100% Dominance of "Delta" Variant of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
The "Delta" variant of COVID-19 dominates in Bulgaria 100%, the press service of the Ministry of Health announced, citing data from the National Center for Infectious and Parasitic Diseases (NCIPD). Of the 457 clinical samples analyzed, this variant of the virus was found in all of them.
Clinical samples were taken from patients with COVID-19 between August 23 and September 9. They were sent by 50 medical institutions in 26 districts in the country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Assoc. Prof. Alexander Oscar: More and More Patients are going Blind after Covid
- » First Clinical Information on Omicron from South Africa is Encouraging
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 985 are the Confirmed New Cases in the Last 24h
- » WHO: The Omicron Variant could Worsen the Situation in Europe
- » Prof. Iva Hristova: Not a single Case of Omicron has been Registered in Bulgaria yet
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Slight Increase in New Cases in the Last 24h