Bulgaria: Two Children Have Died from COVID-19
Two children died of coronavirus. One is a 7-year-old girl with a chronic neurological disease, and the other was 9 years old.
The older child died in a hospital in Plovdiv on September 19, but to this day does not appear in the official report, which is published daily by the Ministry of Health.
An investigation into the case is currently underway.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Assoc. Prof. Alexander Oscar: More and More Patients are going Blind after Covid
- » First Clinical Information on Omicron from South Africa is Encouraging
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 985 are the Confirmed New Cases in the Last 24h
- » WHO: The Omicron Variant could Worsen the Situation in Europe
- » Prof. Iva Hristova: Not a single Case of Omicron has been Registered in Bulgaria yet
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Slight Increase in New Cases in the Last 24h