Schools not Observing Anti-Epidemic Measures Will Be Closed - Ministry of Education
The Ministry of Educaion and Science will close schools where the anti-epidemic measures are not observed,stated Minister of Education Nikolay Denkov. The office in the Ministry of Education and Science presented a report on what has been done in the past term and its priorities for the new caretaker government‘s term.
The Minister of Education outlined the priorities for the next three months, which in his words will be three:
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian University Students Celebrate the “Student Day” on December 8
- » Attendance in all Schools in Bulgaria is being Restored, Students will be Tested once a Week
- » Bulgaria: All Students return to Class on Monday - They will be Tested once a Week
- » Back to Class with a COVID Test: Long Queues of Students in Front of the Laboratories in Sofia
- » Only 4.3% of the Teachers in Bulgaria are aged 21-30
- » Over 3,200 Students from 5th to 12th Grade Returned to Class in Sofia