COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2029 New Cases
2029 are the new cases of coronavirus in Bulgaria for the last 24 hours. More than 21,000 tests have been performed. This is nearly 9.5% of those surveyed.
386 patients remain for treatment in the intensive care unit. 83 people lost the battle with the disease. More than 760 have recovered. More than 11,000 doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been given.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Doctors Signal that Hospitals are Under Pressure and Human Resources are Depleted
- » Mathematician: There is Danger that the Capacity of Hospitals in Bulgaria will be Filled within a Week
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 6816 New Cases, 124 Dead, 26,327 Vaccinated in Last 24h
- » Hospital Associations in Bulgaria Support the New Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » Prof. Kozhuharova: The Fourth Wave has Reached the Peak of the Previous One, there will be Another
- » COVID-19: When can we Expect a Lockdown in Bulgaria? Deputy Health Minister Explains