Putin in Self-isolation after Covid Cases in His Inner Circle
Russian President Vladimir Putin will not participate in face-to-face events for some time, but his self-isolation move won’t impact the intensity of his work online, Kremlin told reporters on Tuesday.
"The self-isolation is not going to influence the president’s work directly, there just won’t be any face-to-face events for some time. his spokeman said.
The Kremlin official added that it is known who got infected with the coronavirus in the president’s inner circle but refrained from naming the individual.
According to him, during Putin’s self-isolation the same working schedule will be followed as during the quarantine when Putin also didn’t have any face-to-face events. During these days, the head of state will be working from one of his Moscow premises.
The spokesman reiterated that on Tuesday, the Russian leader held a phone conversation with his Tajik counterpart Emomali Rahmon "also, a series of other phone conversations are continuing right now."
Therefore, "the president will remain in Moscow and won’t personally participate in these events," the Kremlin spokesman concluded.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russian Nuclear Threats: US steps up Surveillance, Poland wants “Devastating” NATO response
- » Medvedev: If Moscow is Forced to use Nuclear Weapons in Ukraine, NATO will Not Retaliate
- » 17 are the Victims of Yesterday's Shooting in Russia
- » Putin denounces "Inhuman Terrorist Attack" at Russian School
- » Russian Services have sent Forces to the Border with Georgia “Just in Case”
- » School Shooting in Russia – Victims Reported