President Radev: Dissolution of the National Assembly is a Matter of Days
In order to have a fair vote, the composition of the CEC is important, he said during the hearing of a new candidate for a member of CEC from the party TISP
The dissolution of the National Assembly is a matter of days, said President Rumen Radev at the hearing of the new candidate and member of the Central Election Committee from the quota of "There Is Such a People" - Gergana Stoyanova.
I want to wish you success and to join the full work of the CEC as soon as possible because the dissolution of the National Assembly is a matter of days, the head of state addressed Stoyanova.
He stressed that in order to have fair and transparent elections, the composition and work of the CEC is extremely important and noted the importance of publicity in the work of the commission.
During the hearing, Gergana Stoyanova said it was important to conduct an awareness campaign among the people.
I was impressed by the desire of people to see and get acquainted with the way of voting with machines, she said.
Prof. Emilia Drumeva, chairwoman of the commission that checks the compliance of the candidate's documents, said that Gergana Stoyanova meets the requirements of the Electoral Code to be a member of the CEC and there is no non-compliance with the law.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: How much will the Early Elections in October Cost?
- » Bulgarian Political Parties Spent over BGN 7.3 Million for the Elections on November 14
- » Exactly how Popular is Delyan Peevski in DPS
- » Former Presidential Candidate Anastas Gerdjikov Continues his Term as Rector of Sofia University
- » From our News Team: How did the Elections Go in One Covid Section in the Capital of Bulgaria
- » Gerdjikov: Congratulations to the Winner. The Entire State Apparatus Worked for the Acting President