Bulgarian Retirees to Receive BGN120 Bonus for Three Final Months of 2021
Bulgarian pensioners will receive a pension supplement worth of BGN120 for the three final months of the year - October, November and December –, while a recalculation of pensions will be made from December 25, including an increase in the minimum pension to BGN 370.
After more than three hours of heated debates today, MPs adopted the amendments to the revenue and expenditure parts of the budget and the necessary adjustments for the deadlines of the already adopted paragraphs, which finished the update of the State Social Security budget at second reading.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend